.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ellen DeGeneres...uses humor to oppose Proposition 8. Unlike, Brad Pitt!

Lip service in support of gay marriage...



Sometimes the way you approach an issue can make all the difference in the world.

And, without doubt, a bit of levity never hurts.

Take the case of popular talk-show host, Ellen DeGeneres!

Instead of following Brad Pitt's misguided cue (which consisted of vulgar displays of moolah and pretentious statements to the media) the perky little blond lesbo - who recently got hitched to her long-time gal pal Portia de Rossi - used a bit of humor to get her cause across to loyal fans who surf regularly to her upbeat web site.


"I'm FOR gay marriage," she blogged.

Gee, I didn't know, Ellen!

"In order to protect that right, please VOTE NO on Prop 8."



And the punchline?

"Spread the word. I'm begging you. I can't return the gifts. I love my new toaster."

Don't worry, Ellen, if Prop 8 goes through (drats!) I'll buy 'ya a new one.


And, a pack of pop tarts to go along with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment