.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, January 8, 2010

San Francisco...racist security guard @ Burger King harasses customers!


Racist African-American guards at Burger King!




I always thought that San Francisco was a sophisticated city, brimming with intelligence, until this morning!

Up and about early, I popped into Burger King at Hyde & Market Streets, for a quick snack to energize me.

Shortly after I began munching on my chow, I whipped out my laptop to check for e-mail.

Imagine that!

A short fat African-American security guard - ugly as sin - strolled up and scolded me for keying in data on my PC.

"You're supposed to be eating food," he snarled at me.

Yes, I expect the lame-brain was blind, too; otherwise, he would have noticed the wrappings for my burger, fries, and cup for my beverage inches away from the end of his snotty nose!

Once again, a racist African-American (with an obvious grudge) attempted to push around a white dude, thinking he would put up with his bullsh**.

Wrong!

But, get this. 

When I complained to the Manager on duty, and she called him up on the inappropriate behaviour, he denied it.

Duh!

About a dozen customers were witness to the shocking conduct!

Obviously, he doesn't have a brain either, or he would have fessed up (and apologized).

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, so I expect that when his boss's back is turned, he'll be at it again.

So, it may be wise to cross the street, and patronize McDonald's.

By the way, they have wireless access there, too!




Happy Web Surfers at McD's


No comments:

Post a Comment