.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Posh Bagel...San Francisco owners serve up tasty breakwiches! Free WiFi...



Posh @ Embarcadero Centre!




Years ago, when I resided in a small apartment on Flores in West Hollywood, I often strolled down to the Posh Bagel for a tasty breakfast snack.

Although I was inclined to order a bagel with cream cheese - with a few slices of lox - now and then I would also spring for a bagel with egg and cheese.

Yummy!

I have found memories of the low-key eatery which attracted a few celebs being in the heart of WeHo and all!

Shortly after I met Rudi Gernreich outside of his studio one day, I often crossed paths with the genius clothing designer at the Bagel after that (natch).

Rudi Gernreich / topless bathing suit

Post: 12/11/07

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2007/12/rudi-gernreichtopless-swimsuit.html

Shortly after I arrived in San Francisco on this holiday get-a-way, I was delighted - therefore - to stumble across one of the franchise outlets at the Embarcadero Center.

The owners are very down-to-earth friendly people.

One day afer packing up my laptop, and heading out the door, the owner beamed at me as he made a kind gesture.

"Come back tomorrow. We're open at 6 a.m. Plug in and stay all day."

Yes, in addition to whipping up one of the tastiest bagel breakwiches in town, free WiFi is included in the package as well.

Get this (unlike the other cafes that offer up wireless with a purchase) - once a customer keys in the telephone number to gain access - he or she can surf the net without a requirement that the code be inputted again and again ad nauseam.

And, there isn't any pesky interruption (interferring with your busy work schedule as you try to meet a deadline online) because the wireless service here doesn't shut down until you say so!

Hats off to the owners, who underscore just how hospitable and sophisticated business-owners are capable of being, if they have the heart and mind to.

Bless them, too.



Rudi Gernreich's vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment