.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

David Beckham's "long love" good fit. Quirks!!!


Yes, I have a few quirks.

The dictionary defines a quirk as:

"A peculiarity of behavior or an idiosyncrasy."

And, according to Harriet Beecher Stowe:

"Every man had his own quirks and twists".

Call 'em pet peeves, if you'd like.


Right off the bat - I tell 'ya - there's nothing less appealing than a "warm" Kiwi.

Yup, I prefer 'em chilled.



And, condoms that are too small - ironically - tend to be a big frustration.

So, I slip on "Long Love" sported by Becks!

Underwear that "rides up" is especially annoying (particularly a thong strap when it gets caught in the crack) and more so when I'm in a pinch and have to grab down into my jeans on a bustling city street to free 'em up.

If I have to slip a matchbox under the leg of one more wobbly table at a local Cafe, I'll scream!

Yes, self-sticking hooks that come unstuck (in particular those that come unloose and send keepsakes crashing to a hardwood floor) are worthless, too.

Last - but not least - I can't stand pregnant pauses.

They signal I've put my foot in my mouth once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment