.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Beijing Olympics...lesbian trysts at games?

Dykes on Bikes put McCain's Hell's Angels to shame...


Last night I was checking blot stats at the Word Press site and was startled to encounter a curious - but amusing - "search" engine term - "sexual trysts of female swimmers at Olympics" - that a web surfer inputted to apparently locate an article on my blog.

Well, now.

In recent days I penned a post about Amanda Palmer's penchant for Lipstick Lesbians.

And, I reported on the controversial news report about LAPD Chief William Bratton landing in hot water for speculating that Lindsay Lohan was now pitch-hitting for the Isle of Lesbos.

Yup - "Dykes on Bikes" - were also featured in all their raunchy bravado a scant few weeks ago when the festive Gay Pride Parade rolled into gay gulch in West Hollywood.

I even contemplated an insider look at the secret passions of Lesbian Sumo wrestlers in the far East.

Just tugging on your bra straps on that one, folks!

There haven't been any salacious tales about bulked-up lesbo water nymphets splashing about in the "cube" nude at midnight under a romantic Chinese night sky rife with intoxicating perfumed smog, though.

In fact, there hasn't been a hint of such a scandal, to my knowledge.

But, now that I am keen on the fact "Enquiring" minds are intrigued at the possibility, I'll get on it.

Later!

Rainbow colors hint at sexual persuasion...

No comments:

Post a Comment