.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Prince William...naked manhood gets nod! Prefer un-cut version?


A couple of days ago, I was cruising the net when I spied a link screaming about risque nude shots of the "Royal" phallus.

Apparently, due to an overzealous photographer, Will's willy was caught on film - in all its delicious bang-on glory - when the Princely stud was taking an innocent whiz out-of-doors.

Like thousands of other frenzied bloodhounds online, I scrambled to get a glimpse of the future King's manhood.

But, my hopes were quickly dashed.

Every link I excitedly pounced on didn't pan out.

For example, video clips that signaled the way, faded to black when I hit the play button.

On at least two occasions, the computer screen simply went kaput when I clicked on a link.

The scrumptious shots were either a complete fallacy - or - the Royals simply got to the naughty snaps first and snatched 'em up from public view.

Or, so I thought.

Sources informed me last night that the nude stills of the Prince's "Johnson" are available on pay-per-view web sites.

That's right, if you're prepared to cough up a few coins of the realm, you'll be able to get up-close and personal with the Royal Jewels.

One spy gushed that the handsome young stud's pen** is graced with a large mushroom head.

Another, uttered in astonishment, that the handsome bachelor was circumcised!

Apparently, Lady Di spared the lads the unkindest cut of all, when the boys were babes in arms.

However, after the Princess of Wales passed away, William allegedly succumbed to the knife.

The heart-throb underwent a delicate operation to snip the outer skin from his - um - blue blood member.

At the urging of the Queen, I expect.

No, silly.

Elizabeth the 2nd!

Since he was a teen at the time of the ritual (I say, ordeal!) I can only utter up one insightful comment.

Ouch!

I trust that after the Doc performed the nasty deed, young William avoided young ladies (or dudes) with buck teeth - or braces on 'em - at least!

I wonder, is it easier slipping on a condom now?

No comments:

Post a Comment