.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Julian Ayrs..."Tattler" has dot com site! Expansion plans underway...


Well, I must have rocks in my head to start tinkering with a spanking-new site.

After all, designing a web page takes a lot of preparation, patience and painstaking skill.

A couple of years ago, I undertook the task of setting up an online Art Gallery, to display my abstract-expressionist paintings on the Internet.

What a toughie that was!

Uploading thumbnails of fine art, and structuring a web page to house them, is not a simple task.

Writing code is not number one on my list of after-hour leisure pleasures, either.

But, oftentimes, I struggled with nerve-wracking tricky html 'til the crack of dawn, to get it just right!

However, in my bid to expand "The Tattler" and my blog "Pop Culture" at the wordpress site, it appears to be a must-do challenge to take on if I want to be creatively fulfilled in my visionary career pursuits.

In the next couple of weeks - in addition to the celebrity gossip and entertainment news online now - I expect to include new features, links, and a calendar of events.

There'll be a suggestion box, too!

For starters.

So, surf over to http://www.julianayrs.com/ and check the site out.

Catch 'ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment