.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brazil...hello! Welcome to my blog, eh?



This morning when I flicked on the old PC and logged in, as usual, I checked the blog stats.

Whoa, nellie!

Overnight, there was a big surge in web surfers from Brazil!

What caused the sudden interest in my blog overnight in that exotic far-away land?

Did the Hugh Jackman photo montage arouse some erotic fantasies?

Or, maybe the revelation about Prince William's nude royal phallus caused a few hearts to pound a little faster?

Then again, it may have been the feature on Twilight heart-throb - Robert Pattinson - that revved up their engines.

For those of you unfamiliar with the breathtaking country, I've put together a kaleidescope of images to entice you to the land of romance and adventure!















No comments:

Post a Comment