.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bill Cosby...got votes in Presidential race! Will run in 2012?

Well, sure Bill, I'll vote for 'ya...


A few weeks ago, I penned a post on the heels of an e-mail a friend forwarded to me, in which the originator claimed to be Bill Cosby and a write-in candidate for the Presidential election.

In that cheeky post, Bill (?) recited his campaign promises.

After the post was published, it continued to receive quite a few hits as the campaign antics of - McCain, Obama, Biden, and Palin - played out around the country.

In fact, there was an ongoing controversy.

Was Bill Cosby going to be a sign-in candidate, for real?

Or, was it a hoax?

Well, I laughed-out-loud today, when a woman by the name of "Shannon" hastily noted on my blogsite that she did the dastardly deed.

on November 5, 2008 at 8:53 pm shannon

I DID VOTE FOR BILL COSBY AND PROUD OF IT!!!

Post: http://www.julian1st.wordpress.com/ (11/05/08)

Do you suppose that when that vote was cast, John McCain began to have his first doubts?

News at 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment