.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hillary...guess who's coming to dinner?


Yesterday, I received a curious e-mail from Bill Clinton inviting me to dinner - provided I cough up five smackeroos - of course!

But, I found the body of the message perplexing.

In it, Bill quipped,

"During the campaign, Hillary and I didn't have the chance to eat together much because we were usually on the trail in different states. Now that the campaign's over, I'm glad we can share more meals again."

But - if we're to take a cue from the family portrait they sent along (captioned above) - it's apparent the Clintons are going through an identity crisis.

So, I'm zipping off a publicity still to remind 'em both, who they truly are!

Scarlet Bill and slick Hill ...

No comments:

Post a Comment