.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Activate...vitamin drink with new twist!




As I strolled up to the grocery store - a handsome model-type enticed me over to a stand in front of a specialty shop - where an impressive array of beverages in eye-catching colors were laid out.

A hunky guy with a pretty face hawking goods is always a smart marketing idea in a predominantly gay neighborhood; especially in West Hollywood where a bevy of young dudes are constantly on the make!

Worked with me. What can I say, I'm a horn dog!

The healthy drink - "Activate" - has a special twist to it.

Because researchers have allegedly determined that vitamins diminish in strength in liquid water bases over time, the vitamins in "Activate" are tucked away separately in the cap.

As the label notes, ""It's hid in the lid".

After the refreshing water has been iced or refrigerated, a twist of the cap releases the vitamins into the liquid in the container below.

Just shake it up and guzzle it down!

I chose the "Antioxidant" offering - which was not only a thirst quencher - but downright delicious, too.

Just five calories. Imagine that!

Something tells me this little beverage is going to go big around the Nation this summer.

Bottoms up, young man!

No comments:

Post a Comment