.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Google...blogspot snafus turn post into gobbly-gook! Judge Feldman scandal...






Did anyone have problems posting on their google blogspot blog at the crack of dawn today?

Mischievous gremlins descended on moi (big time) when I was in the midst of publishing a news feature on Judge Feldman.

For example, shortly after I hit the publish icon and the story sprang to life at "The Tattler" web site, a host of snafus transformed my piece into gobbly-gook.

When I cruised to the just-published post to fact check, I was taken aback!

For starters, the main paragraphs in the body of the report were all out-of-whack.

My opening paragraph, for instance, stood out like a sore thumb at the bottom of the page!

Other turns-of-phrase vanished into thin air (in spite of the fact the material was saved) to parts unknown.

But, there were more frustrating headaches on the horizon.

As I struggled to edit the scraps I was left, the post - in part - suddenly started to print double on the web page without rhyme or reason.

At one point, two versions popped up on the blog site, adding to the dilemma.

In a nutshell, it was a troubling embarrassing moment in my blog history.

Since it took about two hours or so to fix the garbled material, I have to surmise that quite a few folks must have scanned the scrambled material and shaken their heads.

Is Julian on a bender? 

Shooting Drugs?

Nope.

Just a victim of the mysterious world of computer misspeak.


No comments:

Post a Comment