.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cedars-Sinai...Nurses ditzy and clueless! Gay orderlies a comfort!






Oh boy!

The quality of care at Cedars-Sinai is slipping!

On a recent trip to the upscale (!) celebrity-favored medical facility for a procedure - I was shocked by the unprofessional, sloppy, health care - I encountered during the course of  my stay.

I'll start by noting that the young males nurses (and orderlies) were quite attentive.

No problem with bedside manner, there!

One twenty-something worker started the conversation by asking if I was a surfer.

Then, offered up a great compliment.

"You have Steve McQueen hair," he piped up in all sincerity.

I didn't warm up to the idea of my temperature being taken rectally.

But, I lucked out, because the handsome toy-boy type (with every strand of hair coiffed to perfection) was in charge of that delicate procedure.

Unfortunately, these gents were installed in a department I fleetingly passed through.

Suddenly, the mood changed a tad, when I found myself in the clutches of a gaggle of middle-aged "bags" trying to pass themselves off as Nurses.

At first glance, these slow-moving frumps appeared to be somebody's "mother".

Did they lose their way after visiting hours?

And, the Filipino nurse gave the impression they're on the look-out for a rich lover clinging to life on death's bed.

Was it my imagination -  or was the pretty young Asian nurse - flirting with me?

At one point, as I attempted to trot to the little boy's room, she coyly sidled up close to me and seductively posed a question.

"Going somewhere?"

Not her way, 'fer sure.

The thought crossed my mind that I must be wary - after all - spurned admirers are inclined to react (retaliate?) in unexpected surpising way.

Uh-huh.

Think "Fatal Attraction" - the film starring Glen Close and Michael Douglas.

Some folks are romantically turned on by wrinkles and the convenience of a limp di** for two good reasons.

On dates, folks will surmise the old dude is their father, for starters.

And, the erectile dysfunction guarantees that sexual romps will probably be limited to petting (and maybe a spanking).

The odds are that a handful of these ambitious gold-diggers will hit the jackpot and dive into a life of  luxury fueled by old (best) or new money (usually a vulgar option).

Does the name - Anna Nicole Smith - ring any bells?

Nuff said.




No comments:

Post a Comment