.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Tattler...readers college educated with kids! Highest ranked key words Letterman, Las Vegas, Ellen DeGeneres...

Markie-Mark gets hits
Whew!
I can't imagine why



Lusty Lesbo
lures trollettes to site!




Over the past few weeks, for some inexplicable reason, my blog - The Tattler - has catapulted me into the stratosphere with regard to fame!

Everywhere I go these days - whether it's into a chic cafe for a cup of  hot java, strolling down the street mindlessly window-shopping, tooling around town in my shiny black SUV - folks stop and stare when they spy me in their midst.

So, of course, I have to be careful not to unwittingly pick my nose in public, make sure my attire for the day (or evening) is stylish (or at least sparkling clean or pressed to perfection), and endeavour to be all smiles so I don't get a reputation for being off-putting, stuck-up, whatever!

Mere mortals appear to have more of a problem dealing with my fame than little old moi!

Several months ago - folks whispered amongst themselves - is that him?

In more recent days, astonished bystanders tend to stop in their tracks as their eyes go wide, then turn to their friends in disbelief.

"Do you KNOW who that is?"

Perchance, did they assume that I was a mere thumbnail sketch (not a real person) on the Internet - with blood, or  flesh, or bone - to speak of?

Just recently, my high-profile status switched into high gear through no conscious effort of my own!

For example -  if I am dawdling at a cashier's window for a nano-second or two (on the heels of collecting my change) - the quick-on-the-uptake star-struck clerk may be inclined to bid me adieu.

Two simple words ("Thanks, Julian") are sweet nothings to the ears!

I find this an intriguing turn of events - since I don't recall introducing myself to the ball** clerk, let alone patronizing the establishment.

Must have been one of those dark nights of the soul, eh?

On occasion, when I'm in an aisle perusing a delectable array of yummy-looking goodies on the shelves, an employee (or fellow shopper) will sidle up and slyly engage me in a bit of harmless casual conversation

All the while, however, they continue to stare at me with a quizzical look on their stunned faces.

"It's really him," they appear to be saying to themselves just before they pinch their arm for a reality check.

Some gawkers engage in a bit of conduct which is quite disconcerting, though.

Last night at a coffee shop, for instance, I looked up from my newspaper and caught a dazed (and confused) gentleman anchored to the floor staring at me intently!

I expect that if I  bellowed out "boo", he would have toppled over, too.

According to recent stats at blogspot &  http://www.julianayrs.com/  a large percentage of my readers are college-educated.

Great, they "get" it.

But, why the goofy unsophisticated reactions when I'm out painting up the town?

My audience, by the way, is split just about evenly between males and females of the species (with the women edging out the dudes by a smidgen).

The larger percentage have kids in tow, too.

Must be all those sexy publicity stills of actors, athletes, and male models featured prominently on the site that drive the traffic my way.

Speaking of traffic, high-ranking keywords for my sites are "Letterman" (at the height of the breaking news about the scandal with that bimbo babe what's-her-name) and "Mark Wahlberg (triggered by a shower scene post, I expect).

After that, it's a toss up between Twittter (natch, cause I tweet alot), perky talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres (who I often report on and refer to as a lesbo in jest since she's an avid follower), the glitzy city of Las Vegas (due to the ongoing Hotel reviews and what-not I pen posts on ad nauseam), Liberace & Scott Thorson (don't know why, but I'm laughing all the way to the bank), Prince William ( the post about the Prince's royal pee pee which caused such a ruckus in the pond across the sea), and the list goes on.

In the photo (above) sure looks like something's going on down South in the Prince's shorts!

At wordpress, the bulk of my readers hail from America.

Meanwhile, blogspsot and my personal web site (which features naughty insightful racy posts) tend to attract a large number of hits overseas from countries like Greece, India, Brazil, England, etc.

I wonder if anything is lost in the translation?

News at 11!



Once you've had black
'ya never go back!



Won't 'ya be my Teddy Bear?


No comments:

Post a Comment