.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nordstrom's...rips-off shoppers! Dishonest retailer charges double for tagged merchandise...



Imagine that!

Today, after a couple of exhausting hours shopping at the mall, I stepped up to the cash register at Nordstrom's in West Los Angeles to purchase a pair of running shoes for the sum of $49.95 & basic no-frills jeans for the princely sum of $78.00 (yes, at this snotty outlet, the merchandise is generally overpriced and a consumer rip-off).

I was quite flabbergasted, to say the least, when the cashier - a snippy young man thin as a rail - rang up the two items and arrived at the staggering total of approximately $198.00.

Even when I considered applicable local and state taxes, it was quite evident to me from the get-go, that the sum was incorrect.

When I queried the young dude (with all the charm and personality of a worm) about the cost of each item,  at first - he insisted  in a rude insulting tone of voice - that the shoes were priced @ $98.00. 

At this juncture, I pointed out the correct price, which was $49.99 (marked inside the shoe).

He balked, and asserted that I was wrong, and that the price was the higher one quoted.

At this point, a nnumber of shoppers overheard the commotion, and started to gawk from their perches in the vicinity of the register.

Flustered by the predicament he was in, the kid with the mismatched shoes (a man should never wear brown boots with a dark blue suit!) proceeded to thrust the blame on me in a deceitful effort to avoid recrimination).

Was Nordstrom's really trying to charge me double the cost of the shoes?  

Yes, but I caught their dishonest employee red-handed in front of a whole posse of shoppers, who continued to stare in  total disbelief as the Nordstrom thief stood there twisting in the wind red-faced.

After a few awkward moments, he then took a stab at passing the blame on to a fellow employee.

"Someone put the shoes in the wrong box," he blurted out.

As Judge Judge would say:

"Do I have stupid written on my forehead?"

Notwithstanding the obvious, he did not even bother to apologize!

No, sir!

Then, he did something totally retarded.

He proceeded to incorrectly input my personal  data into the computer in, so that second time around (when the charges were being calculated and submitted for approval),  the information got garbled and was summarily rejected.

No wonder!

Put garbage in, you get garbage out.

Was this sorry excuse for a human being born under a rock, or what?

Where do shop owners like Nordstrom's find these losers?

In so many words, I told him to forget the purchase, but you know what I was really thinking!

"You  can take the shoes and jeans and shove them up your  butt!"

He was such a  big asshole, that there wouldn't be any need for any lubricant, either!

Bottom line?

I recommend that you avoid Nordstrom's in the future.

All the prissy little fags who work there are not only incompetent, but need a serious attitude adjustment, and are not worth the bother (or your hard-earned cash).

Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment