.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hotels Combined...better room rates than Expedia or Orbitz!



Generally, when I am dashing off  last-minute for a jaunt somewhere and I intend to book a cheap room, I surf over to Expedia or Orbitz to catch a "sale".

Expedia tends to be the best deal when push comes to shove (with Orbita a close second).

Turns out that a cheaper room rate can be rustled up at my very own website!

A few months ago, for instance, I happened to be checking the site for one of my own advertisers - Hotels Combined - when I stumbled across a nightly rate a few dollars less than those offered up by the competition.

And, get this, Hotels Combined doesn't charge the "taxes" and "surcharges" that the other two leaders in the Hotel and Accomodation industry tend to!

Surf by and check it out next time you're booking a trip, eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment