.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Little Frog...a delightful spirit film clip! Director Rob Fried scored big here...





When a short animated feature "The Little Frog" leapt out of my Yahoo e-mail box a couple of days ago, a wide warm smile erupted across my face.

For some inexplicable reason, I was down in the dumps that morning.

But, when I clicked on the link and was transported to an amusing filmcard at the spiritclip.com site, my mood was lifted up by the hilarious goings-on at the local frog pond.

Check it out:


By the way, on a small parcel of property I own up North,  I  have a posse of  frogs leaping to-and-fro in a fresh-water stream.

I am often lulled into dreamland at night by their hypnotic night serenading ( in spite of the fact one neighbour complained on a jaunt by my back-forty one day that my frogs made to much noise).  

Imagine that!

The idea for spiritClips was the brainchild of Rob Fried who is an academy-award-winning director with celebrated films like "Rudy" under his belt (you probably took note of that when your surfed over to the nifty web site, eh?)

What is a filmcard?

According to Fried and his dedicated team of creative folks, a filmcard is better than an ecard.

Natch!

With one click, the recipient is treated to a beautiful card with a personalized message - and visuals in the form of a myriad of personalized animated shorts - to be entertained (and touched) by.

Because filmcards are streamed from the spirit clip web site, no time is wasted downloading.

Filmcards are truly amazing.

I know, I was gifted with one last week, that is a precious keepsake now!

About SpiritClips

An unprecedented alternative to traditional e-card sites, SpiritClips offers high-caliber giftcards that are beautifully crafted for a very special person in your life.

The company's mission is to create inspirational content that can be watched, felt, and shared worldwide.

I believe they have accomplished that goal.

Every SpiritClips film is created with the same craftsmanship and commitment to quality as a theatrically-released film and can be viewed in an ad-free subscription-based environment at SpiritClips.com.

Become a member for as little as $3.00 a month!

Once your creative well is up and pumping, staff at the site encourage members to share their comments and inspirational stories for posterity.

SpiritClips.com is based in Los Angeles in the heart of the thriving dream factory known as Hollywood,

Info:  http://www.spiritclips.com






No comments:

Post a Comment