.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, December 1, 2008

World A.I.D.S. Day...Light to Unite!


December 1st is World A.I.D.S day.

Once again, there is a call to say a prayer for those lost who lost their fight to the killer disease, and contribute money to fund critical research.

So, you want to do something memorable for the cause, right?

This year, once again, you have the opportunity to raise much-needed cash in a unique way.

By surfing over to the "Light to Unite" web site.

Light to Unite is an initiative to increase HIV/AIDS awareness in the US each year.

On World A.I.D.S. day each year, "Light" brings together sponsors to hold a virtual-candle lighting event online and forwards the donations to A.I.D.S organizations in the U.S. to fight HIV/AIDS.

Just go to the united site, make a donation, and light a candle.

www.lighttoignite.org

The National A.I.D.S Fund is one of Americas largest philanthropic organizations dedicated to eliminating HIV/A.I.D.S as a major health and social problem.

To learn more about the National A.I.D.S Fund go to www.aidsfund.org.

Please don't delay. Light a candle. Show your support today.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment