.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Martha Stewart...I LUV YOU & the moolah raining down from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM!




OMG!

I vividly recall the auspicious moment when Martha Stewart first gushed on a TV talk show about the start-up of a delightful venture to deliver up bouquets of exquisite fresh flowers to customers' doorsteps express delivery around the country with her own signature style.

In fact, the "First Lady" of "Home Design" - perky host of a popular highly-rated TV show on cable - was not only bubbling-over about the launch - but the prospect of establishing a business presence on the ubiquitous Internet where the growth potential (and reach) is limited only by one's imagination.


Fortunately for romantic Martha - the easy-to-remember web address she was seeking for the "Bouquet" service (1-800-Flowers.com) - was there for the taking.

She took!



Now the style maven - with impeccable taste and class - is conquering the highly-competitive flower biz on the at-times fickle blogosphere.

Imagine that!

The demand for her flowers.com offerings (all gussied up in eye-catching gift wrap in Martha's own signature style) have not only rustled up sales at Stewart's site - but at my website - also.

Yup!

A handful of Martha's ads I was approved for to rustle up sales - pretty-up my site, too - surreptitiously sprinkled about select web pages at my hit-getting "Pop Culture" web site drummed-up a smattering of orders for 1-800-Flowers.com.

Holy Mac!

I just about fell out of my leather armchair at the PC bright-'n-early at the crack of dawn - when I logged in to review revenue reports - and spied a balance due for a percentage of sales triggered by the Martha Stewart ads at:

http://www.julianayrs.com/

In fact, I was so thrilled, that I embarked on an ambitious overhaul this morning with the specific aim of ensuring that the lovely Martha & her precious fragrant spray of exotic flowers @ 1-800-Flowers.com elicits more '"face time".

Heck, Martha's not a bad-looking gal, 'ya know?


Martha Stewart for 1-800-Flowers.com




No comments:

Post a Comment