.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Julian Ayrs...traffic soars 700% at personal web site! Overseas visitors surge...


The other day I cruised over to Alexa to peruse the stats for my personal web site at:

http://www.julianayrs.com

Traffic to the Pop Culture site has soared 700%.

And, the hits indicate that 73% of my visitors are from overseas.

My musings on - celebrities, the Entertainment Industry, the political scene in the United States, and social commentaries on this 'n that - are now zig-zagging around the Globe and boosting my popularity (and fame) here, there, and everywhere.

In recent days, I have become quite famous around America (in fact, so much so) that when I saunter into a restaurant, local coffee shop, or simply stroll down the street - I am usually spotted without fail.

Golly!

If I took a trek overseas, would readers abroad recognize me in the flesh, too?

This inquiring mind wants to know!


Pop Culture web site attracts surge of traffic from overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment