.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Gary Busey...fu**ed up misquote!


VHI reporters were a little taken aback when a rough-'n-tumble actor Gary Busey - looking for all-the-world like he was stoned out of his ever-living gourd - waxed philosophically on the subject of changes as he trotted by on a mad (the key word here!) dash to a gig.

"All that changes is changes," the wild-eyed thespian spat out to a giggling reporter (and startled camera-crew in tow) as he sped by.

Say what?

The media hounds couldn't make hide-or-tail of the little nugget of wisdom.

No wonder!

"Busey, you freak," I screamed, as I tossed a flip-flop at the boob-tube in exasperation.

The flaky actor screwed it up!

I short poem I penned a few years back said it best.

"The only thing constant in life is change."

Got it, bonehead?

Not a bad observation about the natural order of things in the Universe, even if I do say so myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment