.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Debbie Rowe...money-grubbing baby-selling bit**!



If you caught the video clip of Debbie Rowe making her way through a crush of reporters and paparazzi on the heels of widespread speculation that the bottle blond is negotiating big bucks in in exchange for custody of the kids, it should have been obvious that the birth mother of Michael Jackson's children is a royal cu**.

In my opinion, an individuals true personality is apt to rear its ugly head, when subjected to the searing glare of the spotlight.

In that regard, Ms. Rowe did not disappoint.

At one p0int, when a photographer apparently nicked the back of her dumpy bod, she whirled around and went into vicious attack mode.

"Back off. Dont' you fu**in' touch me again."

When the individual offered up a defense she was not inclined to show any grace whatsoever.

"You fu**in' touched me. Stop it or you'll get your fu**in' butt kicked."

Choice words for a lady, eh?

Conduct like that drives home the point.

Ms. Rowe is a poor role model and not fit to parent any child.

Notwithstanding the character flaws, I find her involvement in the "baby-selling" trade downright disgusting!

Any mother who uses her children as a bargaining chip should burn in hell!

This issue strikes close to home.

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I became a ward of the state when I was seven years old.

I expect that many are under the impression that when a child goes into foster care, it is because loving individuals are anxious to provide a decent home for a young one who has been left parent less, for whatever reason.

Wrong!

A short while later - after I started to make the "rounds" of foster homes - it quickly became evident to me (even at that tender age) that the alleged "caring individuals" were more interested in the money they would receive from the Children's Aid Society (Toronto) to house me in their spare room that nurturing an innocent child like myself along the path of life.

It angers me that money-grubbing heartless individuals like Debbie Rowe are permitted to "negotiate deals" for their children - put them up for auction - whatever!

The sooner there is a law restricting (or banning) such practices, the better off the innocent children caught up in the nefarious baby trade, will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment