.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

United States Citizenship & Immigration Services...disgruntled employee confirms allegations of wrong-doing! Robert M. Cowan guilty?


Several weeks ago, I penned an expose on Robert M. Cowan and Government Officals linked to his office in Lee's Summit (Missouri) in respect to allegations of Immigrant Rights' Violations, wrongful retaliaton against complainants, and outright discrimination.

Post: 06/10/2008

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2008/06/immigrationpending-lawsuits-for.html

Understandably, in view of what has been transpiring on the Immigrant landscape over the past one or two years, the controversial post whipped up a dizzying number of hits daily!

A few months after the initial post and updates were published, I received a personal e-mail from a "whistle-blower", in which the individual alleged that Robert M. Cowan not only engaged in wrongful conduct against Immigrants while their documents were pending at INS in Lee's Summit (MO), but also levelled his anger at employees working alongside of him who were brazen enough to question his ethics and morals.

In response, I fired off an e-mail to ask for permission to use the incriminating information in an news update on the ongoing Immigration controversy.

After a few days passed with any word from the former INS employee; subsequently, I expected the whole new development on the INS front, was either a hoax or the shadowy figure got cold feet at the last minute and fled the scene for parts unknown!

Then, I was contacted once again.

The information in the 2nd e-mail was more detailed, with specific allegations of wrong-doing and enough clandestine goings-on to bait Sherlock Holmes, without doubt.

However, in the second missive, the disgruntled employee made an unusual demand.

I would have to meet face to face (by way of telephone) before permission would be granted to use the e-mails in an all-inclusive fashion (with body & content intact, identity of the author revealed, evidentiary proof proferred up, etc.).

I balked!

Didn't pass the smell test, if you know what I mean.

For this reason, I have chosen to publish the e-mail communications verbatim without revealing the identity of the individual.

After all, the allegations are serious, and may be of import in any ongoing or upcoming investigation regarding the alleged illegal (& wrongful acts) at the USCIS office back East.

That said, here goes!

E-Mail Communication # 1:

Dear Mr. Ayrs,

I read your blog about USCIS and Rob Cowan. I am one of his former employees who were retaliated against for opposing his practices. There is another one, name witheld, who was terminated illegally for reporting wrong-doing along with me and others. Those articles are posted on the INTERNET. Mr. Cowan has not only been retaliating against the immigrants, but he also goes after the employees who oppose him. They get their documents and credentials stolen and destroyed also. I noted that the behavior of Mr. Cowan was to be reported to the FBI and a lawsuit was to be filed. To your knowledge, were those things done? If you were like more information, please contact me.

Name Withheld


E-Mail Communication # 2:

Dear Mr. Ayrs:

We need to talk face-to-face via the telephone as to what you want to post. I have to tread carefully and for good reason. I don’t know what Cowan has on someone or who that someone is, but he has gotten away with anything and everything for as long as he has worked at Legacy INS/USCIS and the entire management has known it. I have seen him get people arrested who opposed him and have other managers kicked out of this facility and moved to other facilities or fired. He has violated every prohibited personnel practice in the book and has gotten away with everything. I want to know who is covering him and why?

In this area, I have seen other federal directors of other agencies indicted for doing less than he has, but no one will touch him on anything. Do you have any insights? I knew that he was going after any staff that opposed him and it was completely allowed, but exactly what did you do to get on his bad side? Who did you tell about it? I know who I told about it all and nothing has been done. I am curious as to whether we both went to the same people.

My cell phone number is: number witheld

Name Witheld

Whew!

Stay in touch as the intriguing tale continues to unfold at The Tattler & Pop Culture.

P.S.
If you conduct a search on google on Robert M. Cowan and click on "images", you'll stumble on a reference to the shady USCIS employee with my photo inserted. Curious, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment