.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 12, 2009

UCLA..."erotic" run of the undies! Half-naked students run amok on campus at the witching hour!

Was I dreaming? If so, definitely an erotic wet one. As I turned the corner of a quaint old brick building, I nearly body-smacked a muscle-bound stud and a bodacious babe in a band-aid-sized bikini. Just beyond, I nearly got trampled as the annual "run of the undies" started-up @ the stroke of the witching hour! Hundreds of half-naked members of the - um - student body were off-and-running as cold-faced men-in-blue stood on the sidelines at a respectful distance. "The kids have got to let off a little steam, 'ya know?" Ripe for things that go bump in the night - and a blood-sucking Vampire or two lurking about in the brush at-the-ready to hunt down their next victim. I snatched up my camera and went on the alert. Not on my watch! Say, anyone have a "Hangover" today? HD Video captured by Julian Ayrs @ the Tattler.

No comments:

Post a Comment