.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson...said what? Playboy flavor of the month...


Silky, smooth & "tat"-less is "in" for summer


I was stretched back on the bed - bored stiff and fiddlin' about 'ya know - when I caught the tail end (no pun intended) of the Chelsea Lately talk show on Cable TV's E! Entertainment.

Luscious Playboy babe, Kendra Wilkinson, was plugging her upcoming reality show (slated to pop up for breathy broadcast in the next time slot on E! Entertainment that night), so (lazy dude that I am) I passed on a grab for the remote and settled back instead on a comfy batch of fluffy pillows with an ice-cold jug of mud slide in hand.

Call it a working man's holiday.

I was basically tuned in to familiarize myself with the genre (!) so I'd have a bit of fodder at my disposal for upcoming off-beat tidbits of satire I may be inclined to pen for my blog on the vagaries of the biz (and loose women).

At the top of Kendra's show, the perky blond bimbo proceeded to sashay about her celebrated digs, then mindlessly dabbled in a bit of - um - interior decorating.

To set the artistic sensibilities of her viewers straight, I expect!

After wrinkling up her nose at a handful of blow-up posters of Playboy Bunnies beckoning this way 'n that on the surrounding walls at the Hef estate, little Miss Kendra proceeded to utter up an acid quip.

"These models were all shot in the eighties," she lamented aghast to a couple of bodacious beauties hanging on her every syllable.

Without much subtlety or class, she added with a sly smile:

"There's more bush than thong."

It's going to be an eye-opening experience on reality TV this summer, folks.

Just 'ya wait 'n see!

No comments:

Post a Comment