.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Barack Obama...eerie (threatening) comment in response to apology tour post!





Well, that was quite a comment that a blog cruiser left in response to my post on Barack Obama's "apology tour" today



http://www.julian1st.wordpress.com
The message which I felt was a veiled threat (that I approved for publication nonetheless) was in response to my post on Obama's recent "apology tour" overseas and the lame remarks the Prez made about "Christianity".



Post: 06/06/2009



http://julian1st.wordpress.com/2009/06/06/barack-obama-say-what-christian-remarks-disturbing/



Here's the message verbatim:



a broooquesabrook8@aol.com75.83.22.77



Submitted on 2009/06/08 at 4:16am



May 22, 2009



A Change in Washington DC.



As I prayed today, I felt impressed that the Lord is about to release information damaging to Barack Obama. Certain photographs or other information will come out which will be very damaging. Secrets from the past will come back to haunt this man, and no matter how hard he tries, he will not be able to keep things secret any longer. The dirt shall not stay under the rug. Not for this man-not for anyone.



"Not for anyone" was the hint for me that something was up!



Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment