.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Kenny Loggins...plastic surgery? Fan says so...


Yesterday, when I received info from Universal Music Group for a trailer featuring Kenny Loggins' new CD, I included the link in a post I penned on the release due out this week.

Then, I proceeded to alert fans of the handsome singer.

Today, when I returned to the site to play back the trailer once again, I spied a comment posted below from someone by the name of David LaCrone.

The individual - unknown to me - was inclined to utter up an observation.

"Looks like Kenny is having a hard time singing expressively, probably because of all that horrible plastic surgery."

Gosh, I didn't pay that much attention to Kenny's face when I first viewed the video, since I was primarily focused on verifying it was broadcasting properly before I directed readers to the Amazon.com site.

You can bet your sweet bippy I replayed the trailer on the heels of LaCrone's analysis of Loggins' on-camera performance, though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mMRRVMZU6YYPB

Well, the skin looks a little stretched, and the overall complexion a bit ruddy in texture.

Too much face-time under a sun lamp prior to lensing?

A face peel!

If I knew he was a drunkard, I'd speculate he tossed down too many ales in the backwoods somewhere before the cameras rolled.

Kenny, enquiring minds want to know!

By the way, they say you get the face you deserve at fifty, 'ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment