.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Martha Stewart...fresh flowers anyone?


Martha Stewart for 1-800-Flowers.com`


Of all Martha Stewart's creative business ventures, I particularly warm up to the concept of fresh flower delivery.

But, I must admit, snuggling between the style maven's high-thread-count sheets is pure luxury, too.

I expect that when a bouquet of flowers is gifted to some lucky soul - and arrives at the unsuspecting recipient's door - that the token of love (or friendship) is beautifully-wrapped with subtle design flourishes, the flowers are fresh and fragrant, and the hand-crafted card neatly tucked inside is written in an eye-catching scroll worthy of the status of keepsake.

After all, Martha Stewart is a class act, which is reflected at the heart of her inimitable style.

Though I have a couple of Martha's ads on my website (http://www.julianayrs.com/) I haven't actually ordered any flowers yet.

Perhaps, I should put in a "test purchase" to track a flower delivery start to finish, so I am fully qualified to wholeheartedly recommend the service.

Personally, I prefer lilies at Easter.

Set a vase of 'em on a dining-room table, and a couple of hours later, a heavenly scent permeates the space.

"When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."

Chinese Proverb


*Just now, out of nowhere, the scent of lilies wafted into the room!

http://www.julianayrs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment