.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whole Foods...security guard pee* on toilet seat & fails to flush!


Just as I was about to slip into the men's room for a tissue to blow my nose at Whole Foods at the corner of Santa Monica Boulevard and Fairfax, a towering well-built Afro-American security guard dashed in ahead of me and locked the door.

Obviously, appearances are not always right on the mark.

In his spiffy well-pressed uniform, the average-looking rent-a-cop gave the impression he was a well-mannered educated individual with a modicum of class.

But, when he exited the men's room a few moments later, the image was shattered!

As I sauntered into the bathroom to take a whiz, I was aghast.

The guard not only urinated on the toilet seat, but neglected to flush as well.

Indeed!

Inside the bowl, a nasty neon-yellow shade of pi** stared back at me, and just about turned my stomach.

Eugh!

Did the lad's parents forget to potty-train or was the little stinker born in a barn?

I just betcha he didn't wash his hands, either.

As Henry Fielding once noted astutely:

"Handsome is that handsome does."



No comments:

Post a Comment