.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Julian Ayrs 1st Annual 10 Worst-Dressed Men's List...previews Feb 1st!

Manilow, the Joker or Ellen Degeneres on prozac?



Well, I expect some peacock feathers will fly on Sunday (Feb. 1st) when my scintillating list of the 10 Worst-Dressed Men is posted!

Actually, it wasn't difficult to rustle up a list of the 10 Best, which will be unveiled in tandem with the fashion disasters.

In fact - so many dudes I had my designs (um) eyes on - tended to be pretty fashion savvy from the get-go!

The celebrated ten best are quite the sartorial lot, in fact.

So, I guess you'd like a teaser or two to get 'ya through the weekend, eh?

In addition to a song or two that impish Barrie Manilow has mangled in recent days (Unchained Melody, for starters) I expect that there is a stylist or two that would like to wave a fashion wand his way.



And, though I am inclined to toss Phil Spector (known for his wall of hair) smack dab on top of the fashion-victim pile, I worry the swirling dervish might chase me down cobbled streets under picturesque storied-night-skies with a fully-loaded pistol and diaper in hand.



But, in the final analysis, I'm a ball*y kind-of-dude who likes to tempt the fickle finger of fate!



Kid Rock?

The "Donald"?

A weight-watcher's answer to the good fairy?




Well now, I'll have to depart, and leave you with bated breath.

See 'ya at "high noon" on February 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment