.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging...fame! Tourists chase me down with camera in Beverly Hills!



Okay, so I confess.

In addition to warbling a bit in the shower, I tend to sing out loud and proud along with the radio or a popular CD when I am zipping along in traffic.

Who knew?

Another confession.

I am a fan of the theme song from Titanic - "My Heart will go on" - which I intend to record one day.
Well, yesterday I was cruising along Sunset Boulevard near the Beverly Hills Hotel, when the haunting ballad starting to blast on the state-of-the-art speakers

Just maybe, the music was a tad bit loud?

I turned to my left and spied two tourists in the vehicle next to me surreptitiously glancing my way.

But, before our eyes could meet, the light changed to green.

So, I hit the metal and breezed on down the Palm-lined streets of the tony enclave towards Hollywood.

Suddenly (out of the corner of my eye) I caught sight of the little engine that could getting ready to overtake me in the next lane.

As I shifted a bit in my seat to get a look-see in my rear view mirror at the motorists, I found myself staring into a rather large video camera!

Egads!

The tourists were filming me!

Non-plussed - and not shy when it comes to vocalizing - I proceeded to sing a couple of bars of the hit single for the cute young lovebirds.

Then, I sped off and lost 'em in traffic.

Does this mean I'm going to be on TMZ???




http://www.julianayrs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment