.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pet Peeves...Latino & Asian bottle blonds! Orange hair a fashion no-no!




Sassy & Brassy!
(easy does it, Cher)





Today's pet peeve?

Well, I am tossing the searing spotlight on dim-witted Latino and Asian beauties (a certain Italian songbird, too) who elect to become - "bottle blonds" - and end up with lustrous "Orange" hair!

OMG!

The screwy bodacious babes (!) must be color blind.

I dare say.

I mean, talk about a bad-hair day!

Don't these dizzy bitches realize how ridiculous they look in their kooky misguided attempt to appear lily "white" and surfer "blond"?

As to black women - well - I'm not going there!

Whenever I spy "black and orange" I immediately think "Halloween" after all.

Go figure!

Isn't it great to be a natural blond, Paris Hilton?

Later!

http://www.thetattler.biz




No comments:

Post a Comment