.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dental Emergencies...swallowing crown requires "messy" measures! Oh, shit!










OMG!

I was munching on a salad day-before-last at one of the local eateries when one of my dazzling crowns popped off mid-chew.

Uh-huh!

Before I was wise to the fact, I swallowed the little sucker right down.

Folks around the desert oasis may have noticed that I have been particularly tight-lipped until this morning.

For good reason!

I was making a concerted effort to hide the unsightly up-front gap which was a blight upon my "looks".

Vanity be thy name, eh?

I bemoaned the loss to a pal.

"Crowns are expensive, 'ya know?"

In fact, depending on the dental work required to correct the problem, the costs could be astronomical.


"I may have to spend up to a thousand bucks to have a new crown installed," I wailed.

"Well, there is one solution to the problem," my buddy cackled wickedly.

"The tooth will pass through your digestive tract and end up in your next bowel movement," he noted matter-of-fact.

Was he suggesting that I sift through my sh** to retreive the little devil?

Would I ever stoop to such drastic measures?

Let's put it this way.

Today, the crown is secured firmly in place.

You figure it out!

http://www.thetattler.biz






 

No comments:

Post a Comment