.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Julian Ayrs...In Concert! Gigs on horizon!





  


Well, I finally decided to take the plunge!

Today, I purchased a mic and an amp and I've started to rehearse a roster of tunes to perform for solo gigs in the near future.

It occurred to be bright-and-early at the crack-of-dawn today - that it was important to get my a** in gear - while my voice is still relatively golden (and intact) and my range still far-reaching.

And, before I depart this mortal coil, of course!

Of all my gifts, my voice was probably the best one God ever bestowed on me, without doubt.

If I am in a restaurant and I sing along to a tune playing on the radio, other patrons turn around in their seats, and stare at me in amazement.

In Church, I am likewise the center of attention, when I sing out my favourite hymns!

I am a cross between Johnny Mathis and Elvis Presley!

So, in the near future, I'll be popping up on stage - in the streets, too - crooning a handful of my signature songs such as - "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes", "This Masquerade", "People", "My Heart Will Go On", "Don't Let me be Misunderstood", "All I Ask", "I Want to be Free", "You Don't have to Say You Love Me", "Over the Rainbow", "Oh, Baby" (original), "Main Street" (original) - to name a few!

If you spy me performing, do stroll up and say hi, eh?

Bookings

E-Mail

i.julian@yahoo.com

http://www.thetattler.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment