.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

You've got to have friends...Jack Black takes over MySpace!





King of MySpace?




It's been uncanny!

For several weeks - whenever I signed in to my Facebook page - right off-the-bat I couldn't help but notice that the Dalai Lama (Buddhist Spiritual leader) - just posted to the Internet seconds earlier!

Then, the curious phenomenon started to unfold in respect to Ryan Seacrest, too.

The contributions of the winsome twosome are quite different in substance, however.

For instance, whenever his "Holiness" posts a message, it tends to be of a philosophical nature, so I tend to mull over the nuggets of wisdom before heading out for the day to undertake chores and what-have-you.

Ryan Seacrest - on the other hand - tends to utter up short sweet ditties about the curiousities of "Yogurt" or the tantalizing aroma of catering-truck fast-foods that assail his sensitive nostrils as he speeds onto the lot over at E News!

Like myself, Ryan tends to be an observer, who takes note of trends and the quirks that move - and ultimately inspire - the human animal during the course of the routine work day (and the party-hearty sizzling' hot nights that rev up under an intense golden orb setting sun on the West Coast shores).

Just the other day, I was quite surprised (and flattered) to receive a friend request from comic Jack Black.

Although I am fond of his wild antics - on-camera-and-off - I have yet to review one of his flicks.

But, he's on my radar now, you betcha!

Shortly after I shuffled Mr. Black to the top of my "friends" list on MySpace, the multi-talented dude fired off a post which caused me to ceremoniously whoop-and-holler a tad.

Jack announced that he's taking over MySpace.

Well, the site could do with a zany character at the helm, if only to spice things up a tad!

After promoting Eminem's record these past few months at The Tattler, the intriguing rapper has come on board as a friend, too.

Hmmm!

Wonder what the reclusive Pop Icon's really like when you get him along in a corner somewhere out of the glare of the spotlight?

Just a normal dude, I expect.

Bottom line, as Bette Midler would say:

"You've got to have friends"

Amen, baby!

http://www.thetattler.biz/



You've got to have friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment