.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paparazzi...stalk celebs at The Ivy in trendy WeHo! Tom Brady's "do"!







I am keen to the fact that my fame has grown to epic proportions in recent months - but frankly - I wasn't mindful of the fact that I may have to plan my wardrobe before I step out the front door (in the event I stumble across an overzealous paparazzi bent on snapping a publicity still).

Indeed!

Yesterday afternoon I was strolling along Robertson Boulevard - in search of a business entity along the trendy retail strip in WeHo - when I happened to glance across the street at The Ivy.

Lo & behold!

I suddenly spied a photographer with his camera aimed in my direction snappiing away furiously!

And, to think my hair was such an unruly mess!

Talk about bad hair days, eh?

Oh well, I have Tom Brady to thank for that.

I have been inclined to warm up to his new "look", although Justin Bieber laments that the popular football stud has been copy-catting his signature "do".

Thief of hearts!

One night I was tripping-the-light-fantastic at a local watering hole when I overheard a couple of jaded old Queens whisper to each other as I strolled by within earshot.

"Yeah, he looks like a 70's rock star."

And, just yesterday, when I strolled into the 99 cent store, some dude yelled out in my direction.

"Heh, Billy Idol!  Great suglasses."

Was he just being cheeky?

A case of mistaken identity, perhaps?

In the final analysis,  I was flattered.

I had no idea anyone was interested in a snap of a blogger who makes waves on the Internet now & then when he titters and twitters about celebs.

Wonders never cease!

http://www.thetattler.biz




The Bieb pokes fun @ Brady's "do"!

No comments:

Post a Comment