.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Medical Procedures...oh, the pain! Cedars Sinai malpractice!







Well, as I noted in a post a week or so ago, I went in to Cedars-Sinai to have a hernia repaired.

Post:  11/24/10

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2010/11/medical-proceduresiffy-at-best-just-ask.html

Ouch!  That hurt!

Now, after surviving the surgeon's scalpel - and arguably malpractice on the part of doctors at the celebrated Hospital to the tony elite - I am racked with pain.

Of course, there were quite a few nasty bruises - and alot of disturbing swelling to contend with - in the aftermath!

In fact, due to complications, I was forced to return to "Emergency" and be admitted to the hospital for emergency care for a few extra days.

Home at last.

So, I'll be moving in the slow lane for a couple of weeks, 'til I am totally on the mend.

Hopefully, I'll right as rain for the holiday season.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment