.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Laptop...No etiquette @ Cedars Sinai! Mr. Manners scorns nosey-parkers! Get a life!







What dreary unfulfilled lives they must lead.

Of course - I am referring to cafe hogs who gang up on electrical outlets in order to charge their pricey state-of-the-Art gizmos (of the kind President Obama warned us about) - without any consideration for the rest of the patrons pining for a spark of the vital stuff.

If that weren't uncooth enough, nurses on duty breezed in to my hospital room at whim (under the guise of tidying up) and surreptiously cranked their heads this way 'n that in order to peruse my musings on the computer screen.

I was always taught that this kind of conduct was rude and insulting and an outright iinvasion of privacy.

One perky nurse by the unlikely name of Rosetta strode into the bathroom while I was on the toilet and went about her business.

Miss, if you want some kinky thrills, saunter over to one of the sleaze-bag Hotels on Sunset, and book a room there.

No freebies at Cedars-Sinai.

The fact that Ms. Congeniality was totally oblivious to her glaring  inappropriate conduct underscored what a classless low-life woman (I use the term loosely) is.

Did it never occur to this fast-talking gal from Georgia that a man (Don't know about the ladies) would prefer a little privacy when they're comfortably ensconced on the throne in the bathroom of their home?

Later, the same empty-headed hospital employee, maneuvered herself next to my laptop in order to take note of the data I was keying into my laptop for publication on the Internet.

Fed up, I subtly lowered the lid of the computer to get the message across -  and likewise - block her view.

She must have cheese for brains.

After departing for a few moments, she found some worthless excuse to return to my hospital room - at which poiint - she continued with her disturbing behavior.

It's evident to me now, the nurse has serious psychological problems, which need therapy.

You're not in Kansas anymore, Miss.

Wake up and smell the pampers!




http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment