.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Justin Bieber...walks into glass door - twice! Ouch...



Justin Bieber was in the throes of exiting a building when he walked smack-dab into a glass plate window.

Ouch!

In a second incident the outgoing Pop Idol started to facilitate a revolving door when - bang! - he hit his head on a glass panel.

Merely a case of Linday Lohanism?

Maybe the whirlwind tours and and exhausting stage performances are taking their toll.

Not to worry, Justin!

I suffered a similar accident a few years ago.

I was viewing an apartment in West Hollywood when the Manager gestured for me to check out the outdoor patio.

When I proceeded to step outside I ended up walking into the squeaky-clean glass door.

I was stunned (and shocked).

The manager thought it was an open door, too.

For starters, I suffered a concussion. 

Then, when I happened to glance in the bathroom mirror a short while later, two black eyes stared back at me.

Suddenly, I found myself embroiled in legal battle over damages.

The insurance carrier - Prudential - fought tooth-and-nail to avoid paying up.

The adjusters were positively evil!

It appeared that I was having a run of bad luck when the case was assigned to an incompetent boob by the name of Judge Shimmer (considered one of the worst Judges in Santa Monica Superior Court at that time).

The bench warmer didn't know his a** from a hole in the ground.

Needless to say, he was the first incompetent corrupt judge I crossed paths with in the Superior Court judicial system in Los Angeles.

Edmund Burke once opined:

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods."



No comments:

Post a Comment