.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elena Kagan...crossing legs basic instinct! Obama and his dangling leg...




Just one of the guys!



Infamous Basic Instinct scene titillated a Nation!



There was a big flap this morning when critics accused a Washington Post columnist of being sexist.

Alongside an article on Elena Kagan's style, the fashion editor ran a publicity still of Kagan firmly ensconced in a deep armchair with her legs "open".

Unlike the Sharon Stone character in "Basic Instinct" - the Supreme Court nominee was wearing panties - so what's the big deal?

When I was a kid, I was taught that a man planted his feet firmly on the ground, when he was in a seated  position.

If I ever crossed my leg over the other - and dangled it over my knee - I would be scolded.

"It's not manly."

So, when Barack Obama became President and started to cross his leg over one knee during interviews, I had mixed emotions.

Does that mean it's okay for the rest of us guys to do it without running the risk of being called a fag?

One masculine-looking News Anchor - Bill Hemmer - throws his leg over a knee almost daily on the popular show.

When it comes to the issue of gaiety, does it all boil down to whether the gam is swung up-and-down in a swishy fashion?

Inquiring minds want to know.






No comments:

Post a Comment