.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Jack-in-the-box...incompetent workers with no common sense or intelligence annoy guests!



I don't know about the rest of you, but I have had it with incompetent unskilled  workers in the employ of fast-food outlets around the country who ruin my day because of their ignorance and flagrant hatred for custtomers who waltz through the doors.

For example, this morning I trekked up to Jack-in-the-box for a light breakfast and a cup of java, and to read the morning newspaper.

First upset?

Imagine an early-morning take-out run by staff who are so clueless,  that they don't even have a pot of hot coffee ready for customers on their way to work, the gym, wherever.

After I ordered a cup, I was forced to wait for five minutes - as my breakfast sandwhich got cold - for the three Latino staffers on duty at the counter to brew up a pot.

But, that was the least of the annoyances.

Shortly after I plunked down at a table - opened the morning daily and started to chow down - a maintenance dude (also Latino) shuffled into the room with a bucket and mop and began to slosh water all over the floor for a quick scrub.

Within seconds, my nostrils were assailed with the stinging fumes from the overly-strong detergent, and I just about threw up.

If that wasn't bad enough, the goon proceeded to wave in my direction - and demand that I get up from my table and move to the other side of the room so he could mop the section I was perched in  - while I was in the middle of my breakfast!

Well, I told him in no uncertain terms, what I thought.

"You should wash the floors before the customers arrive for breakfast.  And no, I am not moving to another table to accomodate your ludicrous notion."

He glared back at me incredulous.

I reminded him further that without customers he would not have a job.

Curiously, when my receipt popped out of the register a few moments earlier, I was personally selected to take part in a survey about the service at that location at Flamingo &  Swenson streets in Las Vegas.

I'll be giving them a piece of my mind, alright.

Because many Americans are suffering right now due to a lack of jobs, I am inclined to suggest that these unskilled unqualified workers at places like Jack-in-the-box,  turn in their aprons and give up their gainful employment to an individual - who will not only appreciate the work - but complete the daily tasks at hand efficiently and with a smile on their face in recognition of a job-well done.

Amen!



This styrofoam dummy more capable that the Latino workers!


No comments:

Post a Comment