.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Dreams...striking symbolic images resonate! White orchids stunning visual...









Last night, for some inexplicable reason, my dreams were remarkably vivid and symbolic in nature.

So much so, I hazard a guess that from the depths of my very soul, the future is being foreshadowed; albeit, in the mysterious language of the inner psyche - which is oftentimes - difficult to fathom.

If anything, it appears from the images that resonated in every fibre of my being, that there may be startling changes on the horizon in my personal and professional life!

In one dream sequence, for instance, I was striding through a park-like setting after having lost my way while out on a leisurely stroll.

As I searched for the way back home, I spied a door to a two-story wood-panelled house, and entered it.

Immediately, I found myself flying up a flight of stairs - at which point - I came across a young lady and a maid (tending to her needs).

When I entered unannounced, both individuals stared at me a tad puzzled, as a faint hint of recognition slowly crept across their otherwise emotionless faces.

Suddenly, I was shocked to discover that I was standing there stark naked!

Afraid that they might recognize me,  I turned on my heel,  dashed out the open door and tumbled down the stairs at break-neck speed.

When I stepped outside a second later, I was taken aback.

Now, I was in the midst of a breath-taking garden - brimming with exquisite white flowers laden with full blossoms in a myriad of exotic varieties (such as rare orchids) - and a blanket of thick lush greenery everywhere I gazed around me in astonishment.

At one point, I spied a busy city street a few feet away, so I headed in that direction.

As I slipped through a couple of bushes towards the sidewalk, an elderly gardener (who spoke french, if I recall correctly) asked me what I was doing there in the garden.

Although the pleasant-looking woman didn't appear to understand English very well, I managed to explain away my presence with little ado to her satisfaction.

Then, I woke up with a start!

Frankly, it's been years since I've had such a mesmerizing symbolic dream.

And, it will be many a moon, before I forget it.




Master dream interpreter Carl Jung


No comments:

Post a Comment