.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jim Morrison...ghost haunting Alta Cienega Motel? Caught on HD Video by Julian Ayrs!



Jim Morrison may be haunting his old digs at the Alta Cienega Motel in West Hollywood.

Yesterday, after I shot some footage of the Motel from across the street, I zoomed in for an up-close image of the name of the cozy little establishment.

After my lens settled on the end position, I was about to fade to black. Suddenly, something very eerie occurred. An orange & yellow light sprang to life and not only illuminated the face of the Motel - but also - cast a warm glow in the center of my video!

Watch the video quite closely and see for yourselves. Was it a coinicidence that the light came on when it did? Or, was Morrison's ghost playing tricks with me?

I am a well-known psychic and I used to appear each week on a TV Show about the occult - Tomorrow's Fortune - on CKVU TV in Vancouver, B.C.

Was the Doors lead singer keen on the fact he might be able to use my "sensitivity" to acknowledge to die-hard fans that his spirit is alive and that he is haunting the Alta Cienega Motel? It was quite a mystical experience to me.

Shot on HD Video on Saturday May 16th (2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment