.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Samaritan...with ulterior motives!




Drats!

Yesterday morning I hopped into my vehicle and there wasn't enough juice in the battery to turn the engine over.

Upon closer inspection, I was able to determine I left my parking lights on.

Duh!

I lifted the hood, nonetheless, and thought I would double-check the wiring to make sure the connections weren't loose.

As I was doing my butch handy-work, a white male cruised up - at which point - I relayed my dilemma.

"Do you have cables," he softly asked.

When I nodded in the affirmative, he paused a beat, then half-whispered through the open window:

"Would you like to get su**ed?"

Well, that wasn't exactly the kind of jump start I was looking for!

Billy Crystal said it best:

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."





No comments:

Post a Comment