.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mystical Dream...Divine relevation about death!



Anyone who has met me - or caught site of me from a distance - may recall that I wear a gold chain with a crucifix etched with a beautiful image of Christ on its face.

Occasionally, strangers stroll up and note that it is the most glorious cross they've ever seen.

Others - especially devout Catholics - usually cast their eyes downward and humbly bow in respect.

I am not surprised that the Cross is inclined to muster up so many awesome emotional (and spiritual) reactions in people.

After all, last year - when I was graced with a visitation from the Holy Trinity - both the cross and my heart were blessed.

Today, the precious artifact protects me as I take my jaunts about the country - and likewise - allow the invisible hand of God to guide me whenever possible.

Last night, the cross and the image of Christ, appeared in a remarkable prophetic dream.

A heavenly entity hovered above me for a second or two.

Then, a most unusual query was communicated to me telephathically.

How long did I wish to live?

When asked, I stared back in wonderment for a moment, then uttered up a response.

At this point, I was almost blinded by an image of my gold chain and cross, which sparkled in a ray of dazzling light.

Suddenly, I awoke from the deep trance-like state.

All the amazing images remained intact for about thirty seconds, before I drifted off to sleep.

Later in the day, I reflected on the experience.

What did it all mean?

Only the almighty knows, in all his blessed eternal wisdom, I dare say.

Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment