.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Las Vegas..."Firefly" at Plaza serves up scrumptious steak & mushroom skewers!! View of Freemont Steet dazzling...


I zipped down to Sin City for a respite from the LA LA LAND for a few days.

The desert oasis is sizzling hot right now!

Shortly after I checked into my Hotel, I spied an in-house promo for Firefly - a domed restaurant at the Plaza - which provides a spectacular panoramic view of the dazzling night lights on Freemont Street (at the downtown Vegas strip).

I wasn't expecting much when I set my sights on a skewer of steak and mushrooms, but shortly after I slipped a tasty morsel into my mouth, I was sold on the scrumptious finger food offered up in a delicious garlic sauce.

The ale hit the spot, too, as I settled back in my comfy chair and enjoyed the effervescent night life all around me.

For tourists interested in dinner and a show, the Rat Pack is a sure bet and packing 'em in nightly at the Plaza Hotel  upstairs.

See 'ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment