.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ricky Martin...Sexy Superstar Crooner on stage live! Nokia Theatre! May 7th!












Ricky Martin - once the focus of a throng of hysterical teen-age girls - is slated to appear live! on stage at the Nokia Theatre on May 7th (Saturday) at 7:30 p.m.

Though the sexy superstar pop singer has disappeared from the searing glare of the spotlight in recent years, the Latino heartthrob still boasts a huge fan following.

In fact, in spite of  "coming out" at the height of his once-sizzling hot career, Ricky remains a big draw, and is one charismatic celebrity bon-bon shaker still capable of selling-out concert halls. 

Quite a few of his adoring female fans still pine for the ultra-hot bump-and-grind sex symbol - in spite of the fact he is not "available" - because of his well-known status as an "out" gay man.

"I don't care if he's gay, he' so cute and a great stage performer," one fan gushed when the news first broke about his private life.

In that regard, he's certainly a phenomena in the music industry.

His "homosexuality" came as no surprise to moi!

For good reason!

Years ago, when I was cast to play a small role on General Hospital, I overheard Ricky whisper sweet nothings to his boyfriend on the telephone when I sauntered into the green room unexpectedly out-of-the-blue.

Did the sexy soap stud flinch when he spied me "eaves-dropping" on his steamy conversation with his lover?

Heck, no!

He cruised me subtly.

Discreetly, in fact.

By the gleam in his eye, though, I just knew he was interested in jumping right in between-the-sheets.

Uh-huh!

With his pretty face, and long flowing locks, the Latino beauty was quite the catch back then.

Maybe I should have been quicker on the uptake?

Martin appeared on Jay Leno last night and was surprisingly candid about the drama he suffered through over the issue of his sexuality.

”I was the sex symbol and I needed to dance and I needed to make girls crazy and I couldn’t say that I was gay.”

“It was a lot of struggle. If you add to that just call it culture, religion, society, what people say. What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind was evil.”

With those struggles behind him now, Ricky will undoubtedly burst onto the stage of a packed house on the weekend, just oozing with sensuality.

With kids in tow backstage, just betcha!

Though a a bit older, and a family man now, he can still wiggle that tight butt, after all.

Well, you've eeither got it, or 'ya don't.

Ricky Martin has it in spades, alright.

See 'ya there!

http://www.thetattler.biz







No comments:

Post a Comment