.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

President Barack Obama...assassination attempt! Shooter involved in retaliatory act?






I hate to be an alarmist - or frighten the President and his family - but a sensation swept over me early this afternoon that has led me to fear there may be an assassination attempt on Barack Obama's life in the near future.

Tattler readers will recall that this afternoon I published a post in which I reported that my personal laptop computer (an IBM ThinkPad) was attacked by unknown persons and infected with images of the former Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

In a nutshell?

Whenever I log on to my laptop an image of Osama bin Laden splashes across the computer screen.

And, the intense publicity still remains in the  background - as wallpaper - during the duration of the tasks I am performing on or offline.

Post:  05/03/2011

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2011/05/osama-bid-ladentrojan-attaack-on-my.html

An anti-virus program - provided by windows operating system - has failed to detect any virus infections or trojan intruders in the hard drive.

Meanwhile, there was an unexpected development, after-the-fact.

Just before I logged off, I glanced at a photo I posted of President Barack Obama - at which point - a waveof emotions washed over me.

As I headed down the street, it hit my like a thunderbolt.

In the near future, there may be an attempt on the President's life, if the vision I witnessed, is accurate.

In the event there is an attempt, a bomb will not be utilized to fell the President.

In the image of my mind's eye, it appears that someone has their "sights" on Barack Obama.

A high-powered rife - with long-range capacity - may be the weapon chosen by an expert marksman.

For this reason, I urge the President to be cautious in his travels in the next two weeks, here and abroad.

In the event there is an assassination, there will be quite a bit of confusion, along the lines of the John Kennedy murder.

On the surface, the blame may fall in one direction, when - in fact - other sinister forces were ultimately responsible in the shadows in corridors of power.

I feel that the President may avoid this tragedy, if he acts cautiously now, and moves tactically.

In closing?

I pray that my vision is wrong!

www.thetattler.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment