.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama bin Laden...Canadian takes hateful potshot at Americans! On Facebook! News coverage on terrorist excessive?




I luv my homeland Canada!
(but not the anti-American sentiment)








Whew!

Some people are so foolish!

Today, I dropped a "friend" for posting the following comment on a featured news link - on the death of Osama bin Laden - that I published on Facebook.

Hi Julian
Debbie Chambers commented on your link.

Debbie wrote:


"Enough already. Is that all you Americans can talk about is OBL? Every American tv station is talking about it.
THANK GOD IM CANADIAN!!"


See the comment thread
Reply to this email to comment on this link.
Thanks

The Facebook Team

Frankly, I am tired of the anti-American sentiment my fellow Canaidans spew out at my U.S. friends south of the Border at the drop-of-a-hat!

Enough already?

Take a hike, lady!


http://www.thetattler.biz





Osama a hunted fugitive for the past decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment