.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Justin Bieber...top ten list pokes fun at celebrity! Dave Letterman show!









Last night Justin Bieber surprised fans and television viewers alike when he popped up on the stage of the Ed Sullivan Theatre to take a poke at his celebrity status for Dave's ever-popular Top Ten List!

Although the segment is a biit spotty at times - poorly-written now-and-then and often missing the funny bone by a country mile - the Bieber material was pretty high calibre!

A couple of my fave jabs?

*It’s good to be a pop star without having to audition for American Idol's Steven Tyler.

*Cross me and I’ll have 50,000 screaming girls come to your house to mess you up.

*When I’m sick my doctor makes hilarious jokes about Bieber fever.

*The chance to visit The Late Show and my idol Paul Schaffer.
  (Canucks always stick together, 'ya know?)

*At the Barber shop, I can say, “Give me the me.”
  (Is that kind of like jerking off?)

*If I tweet  “I just sneezed” a billion people will tweet “gesundheit.”

You betcha, kid!

Don't want some nasty cold putting a damper on your next stage performance!

By the way, the "Bieb's" delivery wasn't half-bad.

The diction was pretty good, in fact!

The pop star showed potential in the comic-timing department, too.

Are romantic features on the horizon?

Later!





Dave loves the daddy-life!

No comments:

Post a Comment